The American Federation of Teachers represents thousands of faculty, staff, and graduate students working at colleges and universities across Southeast Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We believe that higher education is a public good and are organizing to build collective bargaining power and resources to give hardworking university instructors and staff a voice on their campus. The only way to achieve this is together.
Below, click on the links below to find out more about each of the nine union locals that collaborate in partnership with UAP to help make the region a better place to live, work, and learn.
- Union of Rutgers Administrators Local 1766
- Faculty and Staff Federation of the Community College of Philadelphia Local 2026
- United Adjunct Faculty of NJ Local 2222
- Montgomery County Community College Faculty Federation Local 4272
- Temple Association of University Professionals (TAUP) Local 4531
- Temple University Graduate Students' Association (TUGSA) Local 6290
- Rutgers AAUP-AFT Local 6324